On 01/09/2017 12:42 PM, Yann Ylavic wrote:
On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 8:25 PM, Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 01/06/2017 04:51 PM, Jacob Champion wrote:

Hmm, I haven't tested with dynamic MPM modules; I bet the in-tree 'find'
invocation is looking in the wrong place or something.

Yep, copy-paste error meant that it was looking in the modules/ build
directory instead of server/. Sync up trunk and give it another try.

Nope, still:

Did you re-run configure? The fix is to the generated Makefile, which needs to be refreshed.

If you did that already, can you send me your Makefile and the location of your MPM DSOs?

--Jacob