On 01/09/2017 01:14 PM, Yann Ylavic wrote:
I'm very sorry about my bad testing, this time I forgot "svn up"!
I really thought I started with it...

No problem! Glad it's working for you now.

Modulo some "Config variable ${DOCROOT} is not defined"

I get that too; it's not a new behavior AFAIK.

and the ServerName warnings, it works now.

I guess we have to do something for the latter, because we can't
change some file (like the $prefix's httpd.conf with the "legacy"
method) to avoid it, right?

We can work around it if it gets annoying enough (by uncommenting the current ServerName line in the generated conf file, as you've pointed out in your followup). However, if there is agreement that the -V behavior should not be changing between static and dynamic MPM configurations, this would be a good motivation to fix that. ;D

--Jacob