On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 1:07 PM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

>> On Apr 18, 2018, at 1:21 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>>
>> There we go again. Why do you and Graham have to make this about
>> Bill vs. yourselves?
>
> I didn't.

It's a challenge to read this otherwise;

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

>   2. [...] Instead, we either spend our time naval
>      gazing and pondering such inane issues as revisiting versioning,

You would be hard pressed to suggest you are calling anyone else's
concerns inane, and demonstrate resentment in your email tone on
every thread I present offering different ways to do things, other than
continuing as-is and on the same glide path of httpd into irrelevancy.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 11:17 AM, Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm> wrote:

> You seem to be making a mountain out of a molehill [...]

Both statements attack not the technical question, but the questioner.
Please mind your framing.