I exported a version of one of the docs to docbook from Open Office. It didn't do too bad of a job. But, I think it is someplace to start. I think we'll have to define an acceptable docbook layout that lends itself to easy trasformation using t things like xsl -> html, xsl -> fop -> pdf, etc. I've used docbook in the past for software help documentation. It takes a while to get your format sexy. But, the docbook xml is just a generic starting point. You can sex it up with the xsl.

Brandon