> The reason for that is that there's a long-standing norm to discuss the
conduct of individuals only on private lists. In this case, I think it
applies even though it is discussing hypothetical conduct. And note that
I'm one of the individuals here.

Respectfully, what does this mean, Ryan? No individual was even singled out
here. This comes off as stifling discussion, not cool...