Thanks for pointing to the ASF guidelines Carl, I did not know that. I had
the impression of engaging with the private list first due to responses in
previous devlist discussions, but I guess I landed in the right place
eventually :)

> In light of the recent change of company for a few committers and PMC
members
Sorry that is probably my wrong use of the word "in light". I just mean
this event creates a good opportunity for opening this bylaws discussion. I
didn't mean at all to have bylaws specifically for speculating and
restricting a few specific people. I think bylaw is something essential as
the project grows larger and more participants are involved in the
community.

-Jack