The motivation for bylaws was this: "In light of the recent change of
company for a few committers and PMC members".

That means that we're talking about new rules based on what a few specific
people might do. Speculation like that belongs on a private list, just like
discussing actual behavior would. While no individual was singled out, it's
clear who these committers and PMC members are.

--
Ryan Blue
Databricks