Hi:

> But one minor concern, since this has to be enabled at the repo level(go,
> rust, core), wondering if this can lead to limited participation as against
> when discussed in a mailing list.

This is a good point, but as we discussed, github discussions are usually
used for user related questions about some subproject. We can always
redirect questions about the whole project/spec to the mail list, the
iceberg repo or slack to have more engagement.

It seems that there is no strong objection about it, and our consensus is
to enable it on iceberg-rust first.

Thanks to everyone in joining the discussion, I'll create an infra ticket
to enable it on iceberg-rust.