+1 for dropping JDK 8 in Iceberg 2.0.  I also wonder the same thing as
Huaxin (sorry if I missed a previous thread on Iceberg 2.0 plan).

Also as Huaxin has discovered in Spark 4.0 Support PR
<https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/10622>, looks like we may have to
drop Java8 first in Spark 4.0 module, due to it being dropped in Spark 4.0,
before Iceberg 2.0.

Thanks
Szehon