Denis, [1] depends on [2], and [2](.NET: CacheEntryProcessor binary mode)
is not a simple thing. We won't be able to do that for 1.8.
Other than that, I'll try to fit as many of them as I can. But I can't
answer your question since I don't see any date yet.

By the way, you were going to help with the reviews.