Roman,

That versions will be created after 1.8 gets released. Recently there was a
discussion on the dev list [1] regarding the difficulties related to
documentation maintenance when several documentation versions co-exist at the
same time.

It was decided that rather then create a new version for the documentation once
a new feature added to Ignite it’s better to create a hidden page under the
current documentation version and make it visible once the next version is
created after the release.

The bottom line is that, please create a hidden page with a suffix
“page_name-1.8” and once 1.8 gets released Prachi will create readme.io
<http://readme.io/> 1.8 and make your doc visible.

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Maintaining-documentation-consistency-on-readme-io-td10868.html

<http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Maintaining-documentation-consistency-on-readme-io-td10868.html>