Folks,
As DML is the main feature for now, I propose to create *ignite-1.8 *branch
when DML is ready. If nobody minds I will do that as soon as DML is merged
and start vote when the rest minor things are cleared.
Also I would like to remind that we still have a lot of tickets assigned on
1.8 version. Please look through tickets assigned to yourself and move them
further if you do not think they will be ready in the nearest time.

Alexander,
Do you have any estimates on when we can expect DML to be ready for merge?

Igor,
I looked at DML code and it appears to be almost ready at the moment. I
think you can simply merge it into your PRs and continue with testing even
before DML is officially merged.

Vladimir.