Hi

After Alexander create separate tickets for failed tests, everybody is free to fix them.
So we can proceed faster issue resolving.
Hello, Igniters.

Actually, I don't understand why we should merge in master something broken.
Currently, Ignite is not ready for JCache 1.1.

Only change I see in PR is new profile [1].
Is it required to have it to continue jcache 1.1 support implementation?

I think Alexandex can proceed with current profile and change it  to run tests
for JCache 1.1 his own branch.

Am I miss something?

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4114