Ivan, I think it's harder to read others' code than write new code, so well
known abbreviations may be helpful. As for writing, it's a matter of habit,
and also abbeviation plugin is a good aid.

I like current abbreviation list, except 'fut'. Never saw this before
Ignite. 'f' or 'future' could look better to me. Also, futures often denote
some asynchronous action, and it could be more expressive to use the name
of the action as identifier instead of 'fut'.

--
Best regards,
  Andrey Kuznetsov.