Hi Ivan,

provided that committer has installed ignite-abbrev-plugin it is not a big
deal to abbreviate common words before a merge.

I had the same impression about abbreviations when I came to the project:
"all other development world tends to expose as much meaning as it is
humanly possible in code, but Ignite has abbreviations seemed to hide this
meaning".  But later I've used to most common abbreviations, like ctx, and
I always understand that this implies context.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov