Nikolay,

I had this thought too, but I am not too eager to implement it yet. The
reason is transaction protocol complexity/performance issues with thin
clients.

A thick client can communicate with each primary node and coordinate
prepare/commit phases. Thin client can only communicate with one node, so
the change will mean an additional network hop. Of course, we can make thin
clients implement the same protocol, but it will immediately increase the
protocol complexity for all platforms.

Plus, we do not have near cache on thin clients, we do not support p2p
class deployment, etc. Since thin clients are positioned as
platform-agnostic, I do not think it makes sense to expose all feature set
of Igntie to thin clients.

Instead, we can significantly simplify client node configuration - it
currently requires the same config as a regular Ignite node, however, in
most cases, the configuration can be reduced almost to a several host:port
pairs.