Hi Nikolay,

I think client nodes removal is not possible in the near future because of
tons of usages everywhere outside Ignite code (in products, guides, books,
training, etc.)

If we have replacement we should encourage users to migrate, but we can't
remove such a core feature.

Alexey, sure we can discuss removal of modules, why not?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov