I would like to add to the list following:

1. Remove ForceKeyRequests and related code. Since we have Late affinity
assignment and primary node partitions are always up to date we don't need
to request actual data from backups.
2. Remove @CentralizedAffinityFunction and related code. I don't see any
real usages of custom affinity functions that use this annotation.
3. Leave Exchanges Merge + Late Affinity assignment as the only PME
protocol. Remove centralized affinity distribution in case of node left and
no merge exchange legacy modes.
4. Remove CacheRebalanceMode.NONE and Rebalance Delay as it can break data
consistency in a cluster. Also, remove force rebalance mode as it can be
used only if rebalance delay is set.