Hi everyone,

We've set up a staging site for the Ignite 2.9 docs: http://64.227.57.229/docs/2.9.0/installation/installing-using-docker

user/pass: ignite/apache2020

More content is being added, but that's basically what it will look like.

Your comments are welcome.

-Artem

On 18.08.2020 22:01, Pavel Tupitsyn wrote:
Ok, I'm just asking, there is no rush for this ticket.
If the release is postponed anyway, I thought that we can include more
fixes.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 8:10 PM Alex Plehanov <plehanov.a...@gmail.com>