Ivan, thankd for clarification.

Binarilizable interface forces user to write serialization code. We can
support this or similar interface.
But I'd like Ignite has some default serializer in addition. It can be also
useful e.g. in compute for param and result serialization.

BinaryObjectBuider requires an Ignite node for object construction, but we
are looking for a detached builder and won't care about schemas.

AFAIR, BinaryObject creates an objectReader on every single field read
operation.
So, BO solution produces a lot of garbage and BO has noticable overhead
which affects the object footprint.