Ivan,

> why do you use  PooledMessageBufferOutput in benchmarks?

To make it fair. Ignite uses thread-local reusable buffers, see [1].

> why packer from msgpack-core show better performance than
> BinaryWriter. And I suppose that benchmark is not quite fair.

MsgPack writes and reads less bytes, so it should be faster.
Benchmark is not 100% fair, there are some small extra things that
BinaryWriter does.

However:
1. I don't think we care about super-precise benchmarks here, just the
ballpark.
2. We are discussing the format, not the implementation.

Important takeaway is:
The format does not prevent someone from implementing it efficiently.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/binary/BinaryWriterExImpl.java#L101