Hello, Sasha.

The description looks good to me, only a few comments.

1. I would suggest renaming the CLI configuration command. Currently
"ignite default get" and "ignite default set" look not informative. I
understand that "ignite config" is already used for the Ignite
configuration command and this is a problem to find another good name for
this command. My suggestion is "ignite cli config", if anyone has a better
variant, you are welcome.
2. I think that Ignite CLI should also have default commands like "ignite
help", "ignite clear", "ignite exit" and etc. Could you please add topics
about these commands.