Hi,

My two cents:

1. CLI Tool - looks like not the best name :) Shell?

2. The description says: "REPL mode is used by default and is
activated if the ignite command is executed without parameters."

I think it is a bad idea. Firstly, it is usual CLI's behaviour to
print a help for a user. An exception if we would use a special CLI
for REPL. Shell? :)
Also such approach breaks my expectations related to a scripting. In
case of an error in a script it will just hang. So, a separate CLI
utility looks better than ignite CLI.