Hi Roman,

That is a good point. In the proposal I mean
the analogue for existing ‘cluster init’. Maybe
“distributed configuration” confuses you and
probably I have to name it like “meta-storage”
configuration or something like this.

As for 'ignite init’  I think it would be more clearer
if we rename it to ‘ignite install’ and there won’t
any confusion at all.

What do you think?