Aleksandr,

The thing is that `cluster init` is not just for setting some kind of
a configuration, it's more about doing cluster initialization
described in [1]. This init process transitions the cluster from
'empty' state to 'initialized state'; this can be only made once per
cluster, and it has to be done for the cluster to function.

So I'd suggest to remove the mentioning of 'configuration' at all;
also, `--cluster-url` and `--configuration-file` are not the
parameters that are currently implemented; it's actually (currently)
taking `--node-endpoint`, `--meta-storage-node` (1+ occurrences) and
`--cmg-node` (0+ occurrences) parameters.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-77%3A+Node+Join+Protocol+and+Initialization