Hi,

I have upgraded to 3.6.0 at [1] along with Jialin's pull request.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/94/files#diff-de2bfeb3d4c0f4a0b3af8d261a26a21a

Thanks
XuYi
On 3/12/2019 15:52,Jiaye Wu<wuj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, I think so. Unless writing a web crawler to fetch the latest version.

p.s. In Maven, there is no solution to automatically use the latest version
of dependencies. I think it is designed for the sake of reproducible builds.
Correct me if I am not right.

Thanks,
Jiaye