Hi Xiangdong,

having an Apache VM has the additional benefit of having everything at Apache.
I have been involved in other Apache projects where external VMs were involved.
Things become problematic if the key resource for accessing this is unavailable
(Leaves the project, is on holidays, is sick, ...).

I guess it wouldn't really matter when you do the split, ideally it should be
when the
Master branch is in a usable state ... then after your first release, you'll
merge the
Release version back to master and from there on continue to only merge
releases
There.

The Jenkinsfile is already prepared for this setup (it sends warning emails for
commits
To master, but that's currently commented out). So prior to doing the split,
give me a
short signal and I'll prepare the Jenkinsfile for that branching mode.

Chris