Hi all,

As we have the same setup.
Perhaps our documentation can be helpful for you guys:
http://plc4x.apache.org/developers/vm.html
Especially on how to setup your apache account and how to do things as root on
the VM this should be helpful.

Chris

Am 18.04.19, 15:49 schrieb "Xiangdong Huang" <saint...@gmail.com>:

    Hi all,

    Thanks for Christofer's reminder.

    >“We will work on getting this set up with in a week or so. Please provide
    a list of the apache IDs of the people who will be responsible for
    installing and maintaining the software on the VM. ”

    If someone want to have the privilege of controlling the VM, please comment
    under this mail thread.

    Firstly, I apply for that.

    Best,
    Xiangdong Huang