Hi all,

In the IoTDB test, we find a memory leak bug due to the memory controller
module. As test goes by, more and more metadata objects are cached by the
memory controller and cannot be released, leading to frequently GC and the
process crash.

The developer Jian Tian has proposed a PR to solve it:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/149

We hope to fix this bug before the first version release to ensure the
stability of IoTDB.

—
顺颂时祺
康荣