+1 (binding)
However with some minor findings see below.

Please also automatically carry forward this +1 to the incubator voting

In preparation I went to the KEYS file and searched for the latest entry,
copied the fingerprint of that key and searched for it with my PGP tool. I
found the key and imported it. The email address reported matched the one I
expected.

- Validated the SHA512 checksums: OK
- Validated the PGP signature: OK (However there is no established trust chain
to any other Apache ... actually to no-one ... @Xiangdong you really should go
to one of the Key-Signing-Events and have your key signed by other Apaches)
- LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES exist: OK
- Checked contents of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES: OK
- Build IoTDB Server according to information in README.md: OK
- Running IoTDB Server according to information in README.md: MINOR (I am using
OpenJDK 13 and I get an error message that IoTDB only runs on Java 8 and 11 ...
this sort of contradicts the README which states X >= 1.8)
- Running IoTDB Server with OpenJDK 11.0.2: OK
- Build IoTDB Client according to information in README.md: OK
- Running IoTDB Client according to information in README.md: OK
- Running a full maven build with all tests (mvn clean install): OK
- RAT didn’t report anything concerning (All binary files are image files): OK
(I would suggest to add an Apache Header to the ".checkstyle" XML file)
 - It seems the Hadoop module still contains SNAPSHOT versions: MINOR
- Binary distribution unpacks: OK
- Able to run the server and client: MINOR (Same finding as with the source
distribution ... not able to run with OpenJDK 13)
- Binary distribution contains: NOTICE and LICENSE that mention additional
elements of the binary distribution: OK