From: Xiangdong Huang <saint...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 5:08:17 PM
To: dev@iotdb.apache.org <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache IoTDB 0.8.1 (incubating) RC1

Hi all,

The vote of RC1 has lasted more than 72 hours.

There are 2 +1 votes and 1 -1 veto.

Chris, Justin, Lei Rui and Jialin pointed some issues and I will fix them
to release RC2.

As now we are on National Day Holiday and my Mac Mini which has the GPG
private key is in the laboratory...
I will  release RC2 in the evening of Oct 4, or the morning of Oct 5.

By the way, we encourage more PPMCs join the next votes. Thanks!

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东