Hi,

On 11/1/06, Torgeir Veimo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1 Nov 2006, at 11:45, Edgar Poce wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I started to work in a web based jcr browser It's just a work in
> progress but it seems to be fully functional to navigate jcr contents
> with read only operations.

Very nice! I think the correct term here would rather be ajax browser
though ;)

What about enabling property editing with dropdowns for dates and
enumerated values, as in the example here? http://www.jackslocum.com/
blog/examples/layout6.htm

Sounds good. There are lots of fancy widgets at dojo that I'd like to
include, e.g. context menus, accordion, remote dialogs, modal dialogs,
inline editing, and so on. It's amazing what the dojo team achieved,
outstanding widgets backed by a powerful and extensible framework.
Once we define a place to put the project any help will be highly
appreciated :).

br,
edgar

--