Am Mittwoch, den 16.01.2008, 17:01 +0100 schrieb Thomas Mueller:
> Hi,
>
> My experience is that all XML parser are a little bit different. I
> don't know about you, but I did run into quite many problems because
> of XML parser incompatibilities. If we always use the same parser we
> would be sure we always get the same result on all systems. I believe
> that would be a big advantage, what do you think?

Definitely +1, esp. since using JAXP you can never be sure, which parser
you actually get and end up trying to workaround bugs of all venues ...

For these reasons, I like small and simple ones doing what I need and
not providing functionality I probably never will need (e.g. XNI) in the
near feature....

Regards
Felix