So using m2eclipse is the preferred way to deal with jackrabbit (subversion)
and eclipse. If I use m2eclipse is necessary to run "mvn eclipse:eclipse" ?
I'm not sure of this. Actually I'm not using the eclipse plugin so working
in the old-fashioned way, but it is working fine (more or less)

--
Paco Avila
GIT Consultors