Mauro -

One of the team members found a workaround for this problem. The problem is
commons-logging vs slf4j class loader issues. I think spring brings in the
slf4j dependency in our project.
Adding
"-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog" to
the maven command did the trick.

Why does logging need to be so complicated in Java ?. It is supposed to help
us find issues not create issues :(

Thanks for your help and +1 to JBehave. It seems like a simple and intuitive
tool.

Ravi

P.S. I was unable to build the JBehave src project. Are all the tests passing ?
I tried to check out the bamboo build and it is been red for a long time. Is
this an issue ?