Could the binary release (I'm using 3.3.2) include a fully built jar file? I
think this will improve the chances of people checking out and adopting
jbehave.I request this because I've spent several hours and haven't gotten the
binary release to build into something I can drop into my project. Each issue
requires me to learn something brand new, so it is very frustrating, because
all I want to do is start using jbehave.
The remaining information is for troubleshooting. I'm not sure this is the
correct list for troubleshooting, but I've included it in case it is.
I am brand new to maven and jbehave. I ran this command under release/lib:
mvn clean installThe first issue is the weld-se 1.1.0Final jar not being
available in the repositories by default (so I added the repo). Known issue.The
second is unsolved, and is this:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.xsite:xsite-maven-plugin:1.2:run
(default) on project jbehave-distribution: Failed to run xsite:
NullPointerException -> [Help
1]org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal org.codehaus.xsite:xsite-maven-plugin:1.2:run (default) on project
jbehave-distribution: Failed to run xsite        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:217)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:319)
 at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)        at
org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)        at
org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)        at
org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)        at
     at
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
   at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)Caused
by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Failed to run xsite
at org.codehaus.xsite.mojo.XSiteRunMojo.execute(XSiteRunMojo.java:84)        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
       ... 19 moreCaused by: java.lang.NullPointerException        at
java.util.Arrays$ArrayList.<init>(Arrays.java:3357)        at
java.util.Arrays.asList(Arrays.java:3343)        at
org.codehaus.xsite.Main.<init>(Main.java:111)        at
org.codehaus.xsite.Main.main(Main.java:65)        at
org.codehaus.xsite.mojo.XSiteRunMojo.execute(XSiteRunMojo.java:82)        ...
21 more[ERROR][ERROR][ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible
solutions, please read the following articles:[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException