Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:34:41 +0100
From: mauro.tal...@aquilonia.org
To: dev@jbehave.codehaus.org
Subject: Re: [jbehave-dev] A request to improve adoption

    The process is:

    1. download bin distribution

    2. unzip

    3. cd lib

    4. ant copy-dependencies

    Then you have all your dependencies (direct and transitive) and can
    use them manually with Ant however you see fit.

    To be honest I don't see the big difference with what you're
    proposing.

    We won't package all the dependencies in a single jar - it's plainly
    a bad practice for a number of reasons.   But you are free to do so
    if you so wish once you have executed step 4 above.

    Cheers