Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 08:22:41 +0200
From: mauro.tal...@aquilonia.org
To: dev@jbehave.codehaus.org
Subject: Re: [jbehave-dev] A request to improve adoption

    Hi,

    the point of using Maven is that you don't need to build the jars,
    these are already available on Maven Central and will be
    automatically downloaded when you declare them in your pom.xml:

    http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/jbehave/jbehave-core/

    If you don't use Maven, the binary distribution includes an Ant
    build.xml to allow you to copy all dependencies locally:

    http://jbehave.org/reference/preview/dependencies.html

    $cd lib

    $ant copy-dependencies

    If you are trying to build from source then you can find the build
    instructions:

    http://jbehave.org/reference/preview/building-source.html

    Also, current build requires Maven 2.2.x and the site part has not
    been fully migrated to 3.0.x (which is the major non-compat of Maven
    2->3).

    Cheers