On 04/04/2016 14:23, Philippe Mouawad wrote:
Hi,

As it appears there is no pending issue to release a 3.0,  any volunteer to
act as RM for 3.0 ?

Yes, with great pleasure for this great new version!

I can start a release process next Saturday (or Sunday)

Milamber

Regards
Philippe

On Sunday, April 3, 2016, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>