What is the new codebase convention supposed to be? Does development still
happen at [1] and get mirrored to [2] automatically? I am uncertain what I am
supposed to do (i.e., where I should set origin to be on my personal checkouts).

[1] https://github.com/joshua-decoder/joshua
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua

I have created the apache branch on the main repo and pushed it up.

matt