it is based on the pom.xml from two days ago - so the test part is not
working as on master.

the main difference is the the java sources and tests went into the
jruby-core directory (jruby-core/src/main/java, jruby-core/test).

for eclipse project use jruby-core and activate maven on eclipse and run
'mvn' to generate Constants.java and the java annotation generated classes.
clean build on eclipse does not recompile the java annotation generated
classes.

if you run 'mvn -Pall' then you will see have the maven aggregator works
thorugh the different artifacts. some of them are still empty dummies:
jruby-complete, jruby-stdlib, jruby-dist. all others are just from the old
maven config.

'mvn -P test' does work as before.

well, the big thing is the extra jruby-core directory where the sources are
located. but without that I was not able to use the maven support of
eclipse and with that the maven aggregator is just plain maven default.

- christian