hi,

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Hirotsugu Asari <asari.r...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Good to see a lot of progress being made here (especially CI!). Some
> remaining issues:
>

>    - tzdata stuff is still a bit iffy. The tzdata version that jruby-core
>    uses is hard-coded as ${tzdata.version}. To build with the latest version,
>    core/pom.xml must be modified, which is a bit awkward.
>
> currently you can do
$ mvn -Dtzdata.version=2013c -Ptzdata
but the 2013c artifact does exists and must exists before.

one why to make it more convenient is to hardcode the 2013c in to
core/pom.xml for -Ptzdata case that means
$ mvn -Ptzdata

or just make the command line simpler:
$ mvn -Dtzdata.version=2013c

but in both cases the respective timezone artifact must exist beforehand.
so let me know which version you prefer.

>    - jar-complete target needs to be converted. (Did I miss this?)
>

> still, missing I am about to have a look at this.

- christian