Hi all,

I'd like to report a bug for Connect this time.

System test runs revealed an issue when restarting a connector but not the
tasks.
You may find a description in:
The underlying issue is related to the implementation of KIP-745.

This makes it a regression for 3.0 and given that it doesn't seem to have a
viable workaround other than not using this specific functionality, I'm
willing to consider it as a blocker for 3.0.0 if there are no objections.
A PR is up for review: https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/11132

Regards,
Konstantine