Hello,

I would like to report a bug in KRaft.

Dynamic broker configs are not being validated on the brokers before being
forwarded to the controller and persisted in the metadata quorum. This is a
blocker because a core requirement of KRaft mode in 3.0 is that it should
support upgrades from 3.0. If invalid dynamic configs are persisted to
metadata then they will still be there after an upgrade.

I believe that this should be considered as a blocker for 3.0 here is the
JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-13142. I will be working
on a PR this week.

Best Regards,
Ryan