Hi Colin,

It's very exciting to see KRaft ready for production!

I see the value of marking it ready for production even with the current
missing features.

However, I'm worried about marking ZK mode as deprecated before these missing
features are ready. It might be hard to estimate right now how much work is
actually necessary to close that gap, particularly the upgrade from ZK.
Deprecating ZK before providing users with an upgrade path might be sending the
wrong message - when something is deprecated we want users to move away from
it, so that should be possible. It might well be more than a few months to
close the gap.

Best,

--
Igor