Hi David,

I think this is a helpful thing (and something I hoped we would use when I
learned about it), but it does require the validation checks to be reliable
(or else the PR won't be merged). Sounds like you are suggesting to skip
the tests for the merge queue validation. Could we perhaps include the unit
tests as well? That would incentivize us to ensure the unit tests are fast
and reliable. Getting the integration tests to the same state will be a
longer journey.

Ismael