Hi folks,

Sorry for this prolonged voting session and thanks for the votes.

There is an additional broker configuration change added to the KIP after
the vote. We propose to add a message.format.version configuration to the
broker to indicate which version it should use to store the message on disk.

It is mainly trying to minimize the format conversion for consumption
during rolling out. Because the client upgrade could take some time and it
can be expensive to give up zero-copy for the majority of the consumers, we
want to avoid doing that.

I would like to see if people have concerns over this change or not. If
there is no concerns, I will close the vote as passed. Otherwise I will
initiate another vote.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) QIn