Hi,

did I get that right, you plan to use Karaf as a OBR Server?
Cause right now I think we are more used to use OBR from the client view, right?

Concerning the central Manager for other instances of a clustered
environment. Do we really want to
have a Managing instance like in the "good old days of JEE servers" or
do we want a more P2P approach?

So I'm unsure if we need that or if we just need a way of
"synchronizing" all instances. For Provisioning inside the "cluster"
it might be a good Idea to use OBR.

Regards, Achim