I have a small question regarding synching from svn to website, would
this be automated or only done as a release process? I ask only in
that an errant commit to such a file could cause problems to Karaf
instances in production until caught and resolved. Follow on question;
do we pgp sign (or the like) this file and validate Karaf side?
Perhaps I'm over thinking the proposal, I'm just trying to ensure we
don't inadvertently open vulnerability.

Cheers,
Jamie