Thanks Scott,

I will review and apply the patch.

Regards
JB

On 09/12/2012 03:30 PM, Scott England-Sullivan wrote:
Makes sense to me.  They still have a number of issues that they are
working to include in 1.8.x.  I will add a note in the Javadoc stating what
version is currently supported.

I am uploading a new patch to KARAF-1753 today.  It will take the place of
the one currently attached to the ticket.  It catches up on some conflicts
to the original patch.

Best Regards,
Scott ES